Friday, May 18, 2012

My April and May Freebies

I have gotten alot of freebies during April and May, Everyday I've been getting something new!! My daughter's beg to go check the mail everyday so they can check and see if we have a package. I've gotten everything from Stickers to Samples to Coloring books!!!! Below is a few pictures of my recent Freebies :0)


2 FREE 8x10 Picture Prints! -------------->

 To the left are workbooks that are for different ages of children. They are from The Planet Protectors and teach about protecting the earth and how to recycle.

<------------------------



To the right is the Pearl Earrings (They are not real, My daughter wears them sometimes so she can look "classy" lol)
            ----------------------------->


To the left is Encouragement stickers. I love them because I can give them to my daughters when they need alittle encouragement! They are also very good for teachers. (I gave my daughter's teacher 25 sheets of them!)

<--------------------------


A Coloring book that teaches kids why Milk and Brushing your teeth are good for you!

                                -------------------------------->
 Taster's Choice Coffee Samples!! I got about 8 different samples in this little cardboard envelope!

<-----------------------
                    To the right is some Astroglide X Personal Lube!! ;0)
                    --------------------------->
 Hugo Element Sample for Men!
<---------------




The picture to the right is a New Orleans Travel Guide, Small tube of Tom's All Natural Kids Tooth Paste (Strawberry Flavored), A Tide PODS Sample, and some Pearl Earrings.

                                       ------------------------>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback! Comment Away!! :)