Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Beauty Bag!

Target gives away some awesome freebies!! Earlier this week my daughters brought me a little box with the red and white target all over it. I got excited because I knew just what was inside it! My Target Summer Beauty bag!! When I opened the box I saw the most beautiful little blue make-up bag, filled with all kinds of goodies!! The Goodies Included : Aveeno Daily Detoxifying scrub, TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo and TRESemme Split Remedy Conditioner, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SunBlock SPF 70, a small sample of Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter color Peach Parfait, and a Sample Packet of Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner. Along with a Target coupon booklet for the items in the bag and more! This has to be the best freebie that I've gotten in a while!! I LOVE it! The make-up bag is a beautiful blue with a leaf style design in a darker blue! Prefect for travel or just for a sneak peek in some great products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback! Comment Away!! :)